Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Wayne's Visit













Which Way Do We Go?

We FINALLY Did it!



We were excited to have Grandma Sue and Grandpa Wayne come to visit us this past weekend. We introduced them to The Corner Park, where they courageously jumped on the jumping pillow and climbed on the obstacle course. I think they may hold the record for the oldest people on either. My dad even has an artificial knee. I am a proud daughter!

The kids didn't have school on Friday, so we headed to Carpenter Farms. We picked out pumpkins. Trace played in the corn box and we did the corn maze, which was SUPER hard. We began the corn maze together, but only Sue, Kaylee and I finished it and that was after an hour and fifteen minutes. Our mission was to find five boxes hidden throughout the maze without a map of any sort. Once we found a box, we were to write down the number on the box. Once all five boxes were found then we had to solve the word puzzle. Once that was solved, we were each able to pick out our own miniature pumpkins. It was a lot of work for a little pumpkin!

On Saturday, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Wayne were able to watch Kaylee's volleyball game and Kianna and Trace's soccer games. Kianna had the best game of her little life. She scored five goals and was super aggressive. Way to go Nana Bear! Kaylee had some good serves in her game and Trace scored a goal in his game. After he scored his goal, he ran up to one of his teammates and did a chest bump in the air. It was hilarious. I had never seen him do that before!

The rest of the weekend was spent watching the Hawks win and relaxing. Unfortunately, Kaylee wasn't feeling well after church, so she had to miss her soccer game. She ended up missing school Monday, Tuesday and half a day on Wednesday after being diagnosed with strep and a double ear infection. Poor girl! She decided to share, so Trace and Kianna are home sick with me today. Hopefully, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Wayne stay healthy because I'm debating whether I am feeling the symptoms of strep or not...

0 comments: