"Mommy caught me touching something I'm not supposed to..."
"I really want this football. I need to practice since the Hawks play the Cyclones this weekend."
"Yes, I got it. Watch me boys, this is how you pick up a loose ball."
"This is my other new trick. I'm on a strict training regimen these days. One, two..."
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Trace is on the move...
Trace has been trying hard to perfect the art of crawling. The past week or two he has been moving backwards and then this weekend we caught him taking a move or two forwards and today he is officially crawling. What a big boy!!! I'm excited for this milestone but will admit I'm a little nervous as to what this means in terms of all the "no, no's" he will soon be discovering. I'll let Trace tell his version of the story:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment