Thursday, August 23, 2012
School Shopping with Trace
I discovered that the dislike for shopping starts at an early age for boys, at least that appears to be the case with Trace. I took Trace school shopping today and unfortunately even though it was supposed to be a special time of shopping with just the two of us my little guy was not into it. He enjoyed picking out a few things, but was ready to be done before we were actually finished. I guess I'm not sure if that is just being 3 years old or being a boy? We did manage to get all of his school supplies and some new shoes, so it was a success in the end. He is especially excited about his new Star Wars Lego backpack. We went to the school's open house tonight and upon seeing pretty much anyone he recognized, he would immediately turn around to show them his new backpack. He is one excited preschooler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment