Sunday, September 24, 2023

Halloween Horror Nights







Kaylee and Kianna decided to do a redo of Halloween Horror Nights. This time Kianna invited her friend, Jessica Backlayan and Kaylee met up with Izzy Gomes, who is attending UCF in Orlando. I invited Jessica's mom, Rosie to join me. We met for lunch at Cowfish and I got to see my girl for three hours. We had a nice lunch and then wandered around City Walk. 


The girls got into the park at 3 pm and we picked them up at 2 am. This year they got through all 10 haunted houses and had a great time! All smiles and no panic attacks! 


While they were having their fun, I was having my own fun with Rosie. We hung out by the hotel pool and then had a nice dinner at Cedar's Restaurant, a local Middle Eastern restaurant that Rosie recommended. She ordered for us and we had a wonderful meal and time together. 

0 comments: