Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Day Trip to Miami













Today was the best day! My mom, Stacie, Shelli and I took the Brightline train from West Palm to Miami. Once there we Uber'ed to the Versace Mansion on South Beach. We had the most amazing lunch poolside at The Mansion. It was a three course meal with lots of choices for each course. I chose a caesar salad, homemade spinach ravioli and a chocolate drizzled creme puff. So delicious! The setting was so cool. We sat right by the mosaic pool with gold lining. This meal was the highlight of the day. 


After lunch, we walked to the beach to see the art deco lifeguard stations and white sand. We then hopped on the free trolley. The trolley was unimpressive. From there, we Uber'ed to the Bayside Marketplace where we took the Millionaire's Row Boat Tour. We saw the homes of Sylvester Stallone, J Lo, Shaquille  O'Neal and Fisher Island where Oprah and Julia Roberts have homes. It was a wonderful day with my mom and sisters. I'm so thankful for these ladies. 

0 comments: