Sunday, December 15, 2019

Dad's 80th Birthday

















Libby got engaged while we were all together!

I was blessed to be able to fly to Arizona to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday with him, Sue and Debi. My dad was so happy that he was almost in tears several times as a result of having "his girls" there with him. He kept us busy playing miniature golf, pool, Cribbage, Eucre, Up and Down the River, going on walks and riding in the golf cart. We also watched the annual Christmas Boat Parade. 

In addition to his birthday, this weekend was extra special because it was their last weekend in Sun City. They sold their winter home of 20 years and close on the 16th. They sold it fully furnished, so thankfully that meant they didn't have much to do in advance. My time with my family was so precious!!! I'm blessed with a dad who loves me unconditionally and has always given his time generously. He is a wonderful Grandpa to my kids. I love him dearly!

0 comments: