Friday, April 25, 2014

Grandparent's Day






This year we invited Grandma Jacque and Great Grandma Carie (AKA: Grandma GG) to join us for the school's Grandparent's Day. The kids put on a special performance for all the grandparents, which was adorable. Then the grandmas got to see each of the kids' classrooms and meet their teachers. The grandma's loved it. The kids got out of school early, so I joined in on the fun and we went out for lunch.

We had a nice visit with the grandmas. Grandma GG brought her famous pickles and chimichangas with her from Iowa. She also coached my mom and I through making her famous tenderloins. A highlight for the girls was doing a word search with Grandma GG. I love that my kids have the opportunity to know their great grandma. Thanks for making for making the day special for the kids Grandma Jacque and Grandma GG.

0 comments: