| Tea Party |
| Ella and Kaylee |
- Beverages: Apple Juice or Hot Tea
- Appetizers: Ham and cream cheese wrapped pickles, cucumber sandwiches, cheese and crackers, and a relish tray.
- Main Dish: Sandwich options including choice of peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese, or tuna salad; pasta salad, and fruit salad.
- Dessert: Cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the middle, and brownie batter on the top all baked to perfection. Can we say YUMMY!
The rest of the evening was filled with opening gifts, 11 kids running madly throughout our house playing "dungeon", which apparently is some game they made up; watching The American Girl movie, "Samantha" and chit chatting themselves to sleep. I awoke this morning to one little girl sitting at my computer without permission. I found out later that someone had been messing around on the computer at 5:30 AM and announced to those around her the name and color of Kaylee's birthday present, which she happened to see while playing on our computer. I believe Kaylee was still asleep, so will still be surprised on Monday when we give her gift to her, but I was a little perturbed at the lack of boundaries this little girl displayed!
After feeding the girls chocolate chip and banana pancakes this morning, we were definitely ready for some peace and quiet. All and all, I would say the party was a success, although I will admit a bit stressful on my end. It was worth it though, because Kaylee had a blast with her friends. She is a sweet little girl, with a big heart, and we are so thankful God has blessed us with her! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment