Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kianna's New Trick

Kianna flipping

Bryce flipping

Trace pushing Braedon on the swing

Kianna and Trace had their friends, Bryce and Braedon, over for a playdate today. We went outside and Bryce began doing front flips on the trampoline, which caught Kianna's attention. She looked at me and said "Mom, can I do a flip?" Being a physical therapist, neck injuries freak me out, so I told her to go practice her somersaults on the trampoline. She did and I couldn't help but hear Bryce coaching her to go a little higher. Pretty soon, I look over and my little girl is doing front flips and couldn't be prouder. Bryce was super proud too for having taught her how to do it. Of course, Kianna couldn't wait for Kaylee to get home from school, so she could teach her how to flip. Kaylee, however, wasn't quite as excited to learn. Way to go Kianna, you are getting to be such a big girl!!!!

0 comments: