Grandpa Wayne, Trace, Kaylee, Grandma Josephine, Kianna and Keri

Grandma Josephine and Trace

Grandma Sue, Kaylee, Kianna, Grandma Josephine, Trace, and Keri. Somehow we all ended up coordinated and I promise it wasn't on purpose!!!

We had a fun morning spent visiting my Grandma Gaskill today. My grandma is 98 years old and always enjoys visiting with the kids. She likes to teach them her old rhymes and songs from her childhood days and they love hearing them. Grandma especially enjoys babies. She wanted to see Trace and due to her macular degeneration is unable to see very well unless things are really close. The closer Trace got the harder he was trying to pull her hair. I told her what he was doing and she said "Oh, that is okay let him." I think she regretted saying that after the fact because man can that kid pull hair...
0 comments:
Post a Comment